Our rendezvous point will be the shelter in the parking area located here: https://goo.gl/maps/sp4WCHiaDLfpjU2c9
To ensure that our hike, discussions & Training are productive & respectful We have a few rules in place:
- No cell phones, leave them in you car.
- Maintain confidentiality and respect the privacy of others.
- Be respectful of all participants and their opinions.
- Avoid interrupting others or dominating the conversation.
- Listen actively and engage in the conversation.
- Keep the conversation on topic and avoid sidetracks.
While training: (Note that the training will not be intense it will be relaxed and really just a way for us to bond.)
- Stay relaxed.
- No sudden movements while training a technique.
- Apply techniques gently.
By following these rules, we can ensure that our training & discussions are meaningful & enjoyable. We look forward to learning and growing with you!
We will meet at the shelter visible from parking.